Heat Recovery Ventilation systems present a number of questions and doubts.
This constantly updated section, provides answers to frequently asked questions about HRV and Helty Flow systems.
- What are the benefits of refreshed, purified air at home?
- What advantages does mechanical ventilation have over simply opening windows?
- How can mechanical ventilation help reduce the risk of infection from viruses such as Covid?
- How do I measure air quality at home or in the office?
- When should you choose a decentralised CMV?
- How does a decentralised dual-flow CMV system work?
- Can CMV resolve my condensation and mould problems?
- Can I also use Helty CMV to cool down?
- What does ‘enthalpy heat recovery’ mean?
- How do I install a wall-mounted Helty CMV?
- What are the hole measurements for a wall-mounted CMV?
- How do I install a concealed CMV, like the Flow40?
- On which wall thicknesses can concealed CMV systems be installed?
- Do Helty Flow CMVs need a condensate drain?
- Is CMV eligible for the 110% Superbonus deduction?
Certified quality and performance
The performance of the Helty ventilation systems are recognized by the Casa Clima Quality Seal and have obtained the SIMA and BioSafe validations